Symptoms of Neck Pain
Neck pain can restrict basic movements like turning the head and this discomfort can be experienced in several ways. This could be through muscular pain and spasm, headaches, pain in the joints or bones and nerve pain which can lead to numbness or tingling in your arms and hands. You can also experience referred pain which is triggered by an issue with another part of the body. In most cases though, the symptoms usually subside after a few weeks.
- Neck pain tends to arise as a result of poor posture when sitting at a desk or driving for long periods for instance
- The neck being positioned awkwardly while sleeping
- A pinched nerve
- A specific injury such as whip lash following a road traffic accident or fall
- Stress related tension can also be felt in the neck
- Stabilise your head and neck position when sleeping by using a low and firm pillow
- Remember that prevention is always better than cure. To prevent neck pain, try to correct your posture by rolling your shoulders back slowly. This brings your neck back to the correct position
How can Biofreeze help?
We recommend the use of: Biofreeze Roll-on
- The roll-on application allows effective delivery of Biofreeze gel to smaller muscles and joints throughout the body
- The massaging action of the roller ball can be used to stimulate trigger points in the affected area
- Carry in your bag for easy application on the go
- A safe and effective alternative to oral pain killers
- Consult a doctor if symptoms do not improve or worsen
Did you Know...
In a recent study 32% of participants said they experienced neck pain, second only to back pain.*
Of those participants with neck pain, 24% regularly used topical pain relief 2-3 times a week to alleviate their symptoms.*
Biofreeze Pain Relief Roll-On 84 g / 89 mLBuy Now
Market Research commissioned by Boxclever in 2018*