Symptoms of Leg Pain
Pain in the legs can arise for a variety of reasons. Common causes could be muscle strain and cramp, arthitis, and achilles tendonitis to name but a few.
- Wear and tear and overuse
- Injuries in the joints and bones
- Soft tissues like muscles, ligaments, and tendons
- Some problems in the legs can also be traced to issues in the lower spine
- For muscle strains and cramps some gentle stretching can help alleviate symptoms of pain
- Try applying the RICE principle of Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation
How can Biofreeze help?
We recommend the use of: Biofreeze Gel
- The gel-dispensing tube is particularly well-suited for hands-on massage applications
- A safe and effective alternative to oral pain killers
- Consult a doctor if symptoms do not improve or worsen
Did you Know...
In a recent study, 38% of participants who experienced leg pain played football.*
Of those who played football, 52% of the sample group were regular users of topical pain relief.*
Biofreeze Gel 56 G / 59 mLBuy Now
Market Research commissioned by Boxclever in 2018*